We rely primarily on in-kind donations to meet the needs of our clients. We are very happy with reusable items. We do have a meat and dairy specific fund
as these items are not donated frequently.
Amazon Wishlist for Specific Items
People always ask us what we need the most of right now, so we update our Amazon Wishlist
monthly for specific items we need. You can ship items to the address shown on the list. Local items can be dropped off as well.
In addition, we always need these items which can be brought to any of our drop-off sites shown on the map below the list. We provide email receipts if you use a drop-off form available at each site.
Note: We receive a good quantity of fresh baked bread, fruits, and vegetables from Wheatsville Co-op
- Canned protein (tuna, chicken, chili, beans, meaty soup)
- Whole cooked beef roasts, pork roast, turkey or chicken
- BBQ or fried chicken
- Raw frozen venison, beef, or turkey to make jerky in our dehydrator
- Sugar to candy fruit before we dehydrate them or make preserves from donated fruits/vegetables
- Cold breakfast cereal
- Game prizes (sub-$5, new or used, white elephant type of thing!)
- Books (Bibles, mysteries, sci-fi, fantasy, thrillers), activity books (trivia, coloring, puzzle, crossword)
- Art supplies (drawing pads, markers, clay, mechanical pencils, oil/chalk pastels)
- Music supplies ( guitars, cases, strings, picks, individual drums, tambourines)
- Cards (playing, UNO, role play games)
Hard to find Items
- Shoes: practical adult shoes, work/military boots
- Outdoor equipment: backpacks (any kind), tents
- Hygiene: deodorant, bug spray
- Clothes: overalls (any kind), athletic/sweat pants, adult jeans, men's and women's underwear (including bras), swimwear
- Batteries: AA and AAA batteries
- Dog food (in 3/4-filled gallon ziplock bags) and cat-food (dry or wet)
- Leashes, harnesses, and collars of all sizes
- Dog bowls (metal, plastic or collapsing)
Summer Clothes & Items
- Water bottles, bottled water, sports drinks
- Bug-spray, sunscreen
- Shorts, shirts/tops, flip-flops, hats, low-cut socks
Winter Clothes & Supplies
- Sleeping bags, blankets, long johns, thermals
- Hats, gloves, scarves, coats, jackets
- Long pants, long sleeves, sweaters
Hygiene, Health & First Aid Supplies
- First aid supplies (Band-Aids, tape, gauze, individual OTC pain killers), braces ( knee, hand, foot, back); vitamins, Emergen-C
- Toiletries (samples and small bottles: lotion, shampoo, conditioner), deodorant, razors (in Ziplock bags of 2), Q-tips (in Ziplock bags of 10)
Do you have an idea of something we could use? Someone who could be donating things to help out our clients? Just ask below!
Special Angel List
Here is a list of projects that are beyond our budget right now but which would be great to get done. You can rate them, ask questions about them, or ask questions to explore any of them more fully!