- Dec 26 to Jan 6: To give our staff the only break they really get all year, we will close from Dec 20 until Jan 7. However, we have plenty of project groups can do from Dec 26 to Jan 6 while we have easy access to the empty room:
Done: Painting (1/2 day)
- Needed: Ethernet cabling (1/2 day)
- Needed: Installing water cooler (very light plumbing with stainless steel hoses) (1/2 day)
- Needed: Furniture unpacking (full day--includes both rolling things and moving couches)
- Organizing our third floor and decorating it (3 1/2 days). We are expanding to provide service on two floors!
- Install ELFA tracks near ceiling (1/2 day)
- Dec 20-31. Year-end Fundraiser. Our website will be taken over by our efforts to make sure we end the year in the black. Our fundraising goal for Oct., Nov. and Dec. to break even with expenses Jan. to Dec. is $101,500 this year. Watch our interactive graph to see how it goes and share with friends as we go down to the wire Dec 31!
Street Youth Ministry, 408 W 23rd Street Basement, Austin TX 78705.
EIN: 46-1449556 for corporate matching.
IRS approved 501(c)(3).
Email receipts are issued as soon as possible, and end-of-year itemized receipts for tax purposes are sent out in January.
Having trouble... try a different browser or go here.
In 2018, 74% of your donations went to client programs. On average, we spent $593 per unique client served in 2018. Your gift of $21 allow us to deliver an hour of guidance counseling to a homeless young adult.
We invested 8% of your funds to manage our wonderful volunteers, who saved us the equivalent of 3 full-time employees and brought us $127,000 of in-kind donations. We spend $2.52 per volunteer hour and $12.21 for every $100 in-kind donated food or material in managing the material flow.
We spend 7% of funds raising awareness of the need for services like ours for homeless youth. We invested 4% of your giving in training future leaders through our internship program. We spent 3% on overhead and 4% on raising funds. Fundraising costs are $3.84 for every $100 raised.
You can see our impact statement in our Form 990 on Guidestar or request our Annual Report from our About Us page.