We welcome partners of all sorts. Pardon our dust but at the moment; partner info is a little scattered.
- For Businesses info is at the bottom of our home page.
- For Press info is at the bottom of our home page.
- For Non-church Groups: You are welcome; we have many service, civic, fraternity, sorority and action group partners of many types. Our steps for involving your members are the same as for churches below, although not all steps may be applicable.
Our goal is to change lives: those of our clients and those of your members. We strive to create a long-term and multi-pronged approach to engagement with you.
Getting Started for the Long Term
- 🙋♀️ Identify 3 or 4 self-starter volunteers and send them to check us out several times. They can report back and become advocates. They can get started with our online orientation or a tour.
- 🙏 Add people to our newsletter and prayer team. This is the best combination. This is easy to do with our SMS bot (send prayer to 512 599 9946) . We send an informative quarterly newsletter, a monthly praise update, and one prayer request about one client every 3 weeks or so. This is absolutely the best way to create long-term engagement between your members and us. We don't spam them, share their info, or hit them up for donations.
- 🧺 Point groups to our seasonal donation drive list to help us collect needed items. A volunteer can bring it to us and tour our facility at the same time.
Taking it to the Next Level
- 👨👩👦 Service projects allow groups of people to come see what we do and pitch in. We reserve these for long-term relationship building. You can request a project on our About Us page.
- 💵 Let everyone get involved by introducing us to your financial committee in charge of local mission gifts.
- Ask your highschool youth to create and staff a drop-off site at your church. We'll publish it on our drop-off site list, and they can sort and bring us the items every two weeks. Your church secretary can also send the older contents of your lost and found!
- We have internships for partner churches each summer. This is for mature rising senior students. Application and information is through Indeed.
Unsure? We can help you decide.
To our business friends, you can adopt this approach for teams as well.